Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It Just So Happens I Have One In My Purse!

Hey everyone its the Cookie Monster. Just wanted to appologize for not keeping up on the posts, I know that you're all at your computers waiting with baited breath for my next post so just wanted to let you know I am great now that the other half of my medallion has been returned to me! I was a little homesick over the weekend but nothing a little island called Agistri with white sand, warm sun and a little camping with a friend couldn't cure! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. sooo glad you decided to grace usa with your post. We have all been holding our breath. How are you going to sell the (blog) book if you don't actually blog??? And where are pics of Greece? No pressure. I am glad your better half has arrived to keep you safe-Good to hear from you Chels! Mom

    ReplyDelete